Tuesday, November 30, 2010

One Bath and Body Review

About One Bath And Body:
A new standard of green.  One beautiful world begins with conscientious living. And conscientious living means preventing waste to save the planet, helping us all live more beautifully. ONE is committed to promoting natural beauty without compromising the beauty of the earth, providing eco-friendly products in recyclable, plastic-free packaging to rejuvenate the spirit and save the planet.

ONE takes eco-conscious to the next level, uniting superior natural ingredients and recyclable packaging to offer genuinely earth-friendly products. From pampering bath formulas to nourishing moisturizers, the entire collection is infused with rich essential oils, natural butters and delicate fragrance, energizing the mind and body with quality natural ingredients. 

While some green brands stop at natural ingredients, ONE goes beyond healthy formulations by housing the collection in eco-conscious packaging. Because most recycling centers wont accept used plastic lotion and shampoo bottles that take over 1,000 years to biodegrade ONE exclusively packages its unprecedented collection in recyclable cardboard cartons and tins, housing nourishing, natural products in equally planet-friendly containers.
~My Review~




 One Bath and Body sent me the I Need This! Natural Bath Fizzer to review. The night I received it in the mail I used it in the tub. Oh my gosh! The scent was wonderful and it seemed like it lasted quite awhile! I used just 1/2 of it and I felt soo good afterwords. I love that the whole package is 100% recyclable and good for our planet. Even if I didn't like the scent (which I do) they have four different scents to choose from. It dissolved pretty well in the tub and didn't leave any bad ring marks around it. One Bath and body says that is like a "Spa Retreat"-they were definitely right about that. I really love my baths and I'm now putting this on my Christmas list. 

Buy This At:


I received no monetary compensation for doing this review. I did receive a Bath Fizzer in order to write about my experience . All the opinions of this product are my own.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie,
    I found you on the Review Place. I am now your newest follower. Stop over and join my blog when you get a chance. Digna
    http://autumnbluesreviews.blogspot.com/

    I love taking baths also however since we moved 3 years ago I only have a shower off my bedroom. I would need to use the kids tub. After reading your post I might hit Bath and Body this weekend and place a big sign on their bathroom door. lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Sponsors/Companies

Katie's bookshelf::Blog-reviews

Euphemania: Our Love Affair with EuphemismsFirst of StateReasons Why YOU ROCK!: Realize Your Greatness and Amplify Your Personal PowerHow Music WorksRescueThr3e

More of Katie's books »
Katie's blog-reviews book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

counter


Make your own Countdown Clocks