Sunday, November 21, 2010

Olivers Labels: Review


How Oliver's  Labels became Oliver's Labels:
The company began because a loving Aunt wanted to help her nephew, Oliver, from loosing his things. She saw such a great reaction to her idea that she just knew that there was a great market for them. With 6 years of experience in the printing industry under her belt, she was able to create labels that were fun, durable, and practical. 


Oliver's Labels sent me a sample pack of labels which included: Original Labels, Mini Labels, Shoe Labels, and Clothing Labels all with the Found-it™  free tracking system that I requested. I had to choose 1 design from 36 of them! I picked the Animal Faces design. 

Aren't these just adorable?! That was my first impression of them. My favorite labels are the Stick-eez Clothing Labels.  


I love the fact that you do not have to sew or iron these on! The are VERY convenient and easy to use. I can imagine if I had school aged children how much these would help if they lost a sweater or jacket at school. 

Why should you buy your labels from Oliver's Labels?
  • You can add Found-It to all your labels for free. Found it is like a virtual lost-and-found.
  • They have super cute designs for girls, boys, and even adults!
  • They are very durable! They won't rub off! 
  • They offer fundraising! 

I highly recommend Oliver's Labels! This is one company you should consider when you send your kids to camp, daycare , or school!

Head over to their website to buy Oliver's Labels.

Be sure to follow them on:

Oliver's Labels makes a great gift!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to say thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting... I am now following and I look forward to reading more of your stuff.
    All the best,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you title..its sweet. Thanks for following www.beckhamandbloom.com we're happy to have you! Be sure to join in the Facebook Follow every Tuesday, we just started it last week & hoping for a good following. Hope your Turkey day is great & have a nice day,
    Melly

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Sponsors/Companies

Katie's bookshelf::Blog-reviews

Euphemania: Our Love Affair with EuphemismsFirst of StateReasons Why YOU ROCK!: Realize Your Greatness and Amplify Your Personal PowerHow Music WorksRescueThr3e

More of Katie's books »
Katie's blog-reviews book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

counter


Make your own Countdown Clocks