How To Perform Like A Rock Star
and Still have time for Lunch
By: Orna W. Drawas
About the Book:PERFORM LIKE A ROCK STAR and Still Have Time for Lunch is the road map for every professional – from the seasoned business manager to someone just entering the world of business.
This is your guide book – it’s dedicated to those who are striving to attain the highest levels of their own professional peak performance and live the life they believe should be theirs for the taking.
Packed with practical 21st century techniques and advice shared by those already moving quickly down the road to success , PERFORM LIKE A ROCK STAR offers ready-to-apply principles that will inspire you to seek your own personal best.
This is one book you can’t leave out of your Personal Success Library. You will:
- Take the mystery out of success and learn to work smarter, not harder.
- Learn the secrets behind how to focus on those things that matter most.
- Find out the real reason why the CEO loves his job.
- Create a new class of breakthrough goals that will up-level your entire life.
- Identify your real priorities and learn to focus on real results.
- Learn to delegate well to reap the rewards of success.
- Let e-mail become the productivity tool it was meant to be.
- Make meetings matter by getting more in less time,
- Dream it. Do it. Live it.
About the Author:
Orna W. Drawas
Orna has been helping successful professionals achieve their goals for more than 25 years. Her knowledge and experience stems from her many years in field sales and marketing management, and also as a coach and professional speaker. Orna is married to Randy Drawas and has two children, Carly and Jeremy.
I must say that I really enjoyed reading this! I normally find it very hard to get into these kind of books because many of them seem long, tedious, and are just plain boring! I do not mean to offend anyone but that is my HONEST opinion. Orna does a wonderful job breaking everything down while at the same time making it very interesting. Everything in this book is entertaining but at the same time you LEARN great things!
After reading How To Perform Like a Rock Star And Still Have Time For Lunch I really do feel like I can Perform Like a Rock Star in my relationships, everyday life, and on this blog! I HIGHLY recommend reading this!
Who do I think could benefit from this book?
This is a really HARD question because I think anyone really can!
-Mothers because everyday life can be chaotic but rewarding
- College Students because it helps you identify your priorities
- Professionals because it can help you in your journey to personal success.