About Cool + Kitschy Creations Interview:
I officially opened my shop in February 2009. It was partly just to see if I could sell anything and partly to unload the numerous crafts I was making. I was surprised at how well my shop started doing and now I'm up to 275 sales. I opened a second shop, House of Plush, in May of 2010 to sell plushies, t-shirts, and other textiles. It hasn't taken off like Cool + Kitschy Creations has, but I'm still pleased with the sales I've made.
What is your all time favorite item from your shop(s)?Cool + Kitschy Creations are the JMKit Underwater Life Scrabble Tile Pendants.
This is the third time I've collaborated with JMKit on Scrabble Tiles. JMKit (http://www.JMKit.com) is an English illustrator/game designer who specializes in cute things. JMKit also happens to be my favorite artist, so it's an honor to get to make jewelry designed by your favorite artist.
My favorite item in House of Plush is the Monster Hoodie. Not only was it fun to make, it spawned a really fun custom order for me. A customer saw my Monster Hoodie and asked that I make a shark hoodie for her for Halloween. It turned out really awesome.
What are 5 words to describe yourself?
The clasp on this necklace is sturdy and the necklace itself sits perfectly on your neck. The colors and the features of the owl look great as well.
If you have time go and check out Suzanne's Etsy shops:
You can also Find her Here:
And Now you can:
Suzanne is going to give one of my readers a $ 15.00 Gift Credit to either Cool + Kitschy Creations or House of Plush!
This entry must be completed or other entries will not count!
Visit either Cool + Kitschy Creations or House of Plush and tell me an item that you might buy if you won!
Please leave your email address in each comment so I can email you easily if you are chosen the winner!
- Follow me via Google Friend Connect (left side of blog) 2 Entries Leave 2 comments!
- Subscribe via Email + 2 entries
- "Like" Cool + Kitschy Creations Facebook and write on their wall telling them I sent you! + 1 entry
- Like House of Plush on Facebook +1 entry
- Heart House of Plush and/or Cool + Kitschy Creations on Etsy 1 extra entry for each heart you give!
- Follow them on Twitter HERE and tell me your twitter name in the comment +1 entry
- Follow me on Twitter HERE and tweet the following: (May be done daily) must leave the link!
#Win a $15.00 Gift Card At The Romantic Type! @ http://tinyurl.com/263m8gs #contest @katiecan86 @kiddo47 Open Worldwide! Ends 11/18
8. Add my button to your blog's sidebar and let me know where it is for +5 Entries!
9. Blog about this giveaway with a link +5 Entries
10. Make a purchase from either shop! +10 entries!
Good Luck Everyone!
Giveaway Ends on Nov. 18, 2010 at 10 pm Central Time.
Winner will be picked by Random.org and the winner will be emailed and posted on this site. Winner has 48 hours to respond to winning email or another winner will be chosen.
I received no Monetary compensation for doing this review and giveaway. I did receive an item of my choice to review though. Prize will be shipped directly from sponsor.