Wednesday, December 8, 2010

NBC's "Community" Christmas Episode Review

When I get the chance to watch T.V. I always watch NBC's "Community". 
Why do I like "Community"?
  1. Because it is Hilarious!
  2. "Community" has wonderful actors
  3. My fiance will ONLY watch comedies(most inconvenient for me lol)
About "Community":
NBC's "Community," a smart comedy series about a band of misfits who attend Greendale Community College. 
At the center of the group is Jeff Winger (Joel McHale, "The Soup"), a fast-talking lawyer whose degree has been revoked. With some help from his fellow classmates, Winger forms a study group that eventually learns more about themselves than their course work. 
Also among the series stars who comprise the group are: comedy legend Chevy Chase ("Chuck") as Pierce, a man whose life experience has brought him infinite wisdom; Gillian Jacobs ("The Book of Daniel") as Britta, the 20-something dropout with something to prove; Yvette Nicole Brown ("Rules of Engagement") as Shirley, a sassy middle-aged divorcée; ("Greek") as Abed, a pop culture junkie; Danny PudiAlison Brie ("Mad Men") as Annie, a high-strung perfectionist; Donald Glover ("30 Rock") as Troy, a former high school football star trying to find his way, and Ken Jeong ("The Hangover") as Señor Chang. 

 About the Christmas Episode:



 Well ladies and gentleman, on Dec. 9th, 2010 at 8:00 P.M. EST 7:00 P.M. CST NBC will be airing a very special stop motion episode of "Community" just in time for the Christmas Holiday!

Check out the sneak peak:


 
I would LOVE to hear your opinions of it after you've watched in on the 9th! I know I definitely loved it!
Check out:


Disclosure: I am a member of One2One Network and I received no monetary compensation for writing this post. I was entered into a drawing to win a camera among other prizes for writing my hones review. The opinions and expressions are 100% my own. Many thanks to One2One for letting me review this episode!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE "Community" and I loved this episode!!! - Nostalgically creative and creatively nostalgic...humorously psychological and still emotionally touching...Last Christmas and all of 2010 has been one of the darkest and heaviest times for me personally, but after watching this episode, I honestly feel more optimistic :)

    The show always gets at the heart of various negative issues of society and everyday people, and somehow still masterfully and influentially brings out the positive in them, as well as keeps the viewer entertained and light-hearted with the spot-on wit and humor. GAHHH "Community" is def one of my all-time faves. Oh and I am in love with Danny Pudi. Abed, too. <3

    Glad to know you like the show too, Katie!! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Sponsors/Companies

Katie's bookshelf::Blog-reviews

Euphemania: Our Love Affair with EuphemismsFirst of StateReasons Why YOU ROCK!: Realize Your Greatness and Amplify Your Personal PowerHow Music WorksRescueThr3e

More of Katie's books »
Katie's blog-reviews book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

counter


Make your own Countdown Clocks