Thursday, December 2, 2010

Frito-Lay Review


About Frito-Lay

·         Frito-Lay starts with fresh, farm-grown ingredients, making many of our chips with just three simple ingredients: potatoes or corn, all-natural oils and salt.
·         They were the first major food company to remove partially hydrogenated oils from our cooking oil way back in 2003. That means our chips have 0 grams trans fat because we use all-natural oils such as corn oil and sunflower oil.
·         Many varieties of Frito-Lay chips provide whole grains like Tostitos® snacks, which contain 8 grams of whole grain corn per serving, and SunChips®, which brings 18 grams of whole grain per serving to your diet! SunChips® are also a good source of fiber.
·         Frito-Lay supports American farmers and buys the potatoes used to make our potato chips from 80+ farms across 27 states.



I was so happy to become a Frito-Lay fan because I LOVE chips and Frito-Lay is my favorite brand! After joining, I received an email from a Frito-Lay rep asking me if I could review them on my blog. Of coarse I had to!
This is what I received:
What exactly was in there?
-A Reusable Shopping Bag
- An Eco-Friendly Water bottle with a clip attachment 
- A Chip Clip
- A coupon for any Frito-Lay product under $3.99
-3 Bags of Chips:

Original Sun Chips:
 I always get the Cheddar Sun Chips so I was happy to actually try the Original flavor. Yummy! They had a wonderful taste and they come in the "The Worlds First 100% Compostable Chip Package".

Tostitos Scoops:
Tostitos Scoops tortilla chips are always a staple in my home and the taste great with some salsa. In fact, with the coupon that they gave me I went and bought some salsa to pair with my tortilla chips.

Lays Lightly Salted Potato Chips:
I actually really liked these! With 50% less sodium you can actually taste the chip itself and not just the salt. These are especially good with the Lays Ranch Dip. 
Thanks Frito-Lay!
Disclosure:
I received product samples in order to give my honest opinion for this review. I received no monetary compensation to write this review. The opinions and 100% honest and my own. 

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm a new follower wanna follow back find me @ http://myadventures-in-mommyland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Sponsors/Companies

Katie's bookshelf::Blog-reviews

Euphemania: Our Love Affair with EuphemismsFirst of StateReasons Why YOU ROCK!: Realize Your Greatness and Amplify Your Personal PowerHow Music WorksRescueThr3e

More of Katie's books »
Katie's blog-reviews book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

counter


Make your own Countdown Clocks