Friday, November 19, 2010

Steals and Deals!

I received an awesome Visa gift card for my birthday this year and I was looking for some great deals online. Nothing in particular, just wanted to see what was going on in the online shopping world. 
This is what I found:
Kohl's
~It's all on sale!~
Night Owls: Friday (tonight)
2pm-Midnight
Early Birds: Saturday
Midnight-3pm

I think I'm going to search their clearance section for some deals. Who doesn't love clearance items?

Sears
~Black Friday Now Sale~
2-Day Door Busters!
50-60% off sleepwear for the family +FREE shipping!!!
 $3.99 Towels (I could use some new ones)

I will keep you guys posted!

1 comment:

  1. I'm your newest weekend follower! Would love for you to visit me at Mom of all Trades when you get a chance :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Sponsors/Companies

Katie's bookshelf::Blog-reviews

Euphemania: Our Love Affair with EuphemismsFirst of StateReasons Why YOU ROCK!: Realize Your Greatness and Amplify Your Personal PowerHow Music WorksRescueThr3e

More of Katie's books »
Katie's blog-reviews book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

counter


Make your own Countdown Clocks