Monday, November 15, 2010

*10 Things*

Top 10 Things Things I find Essential for The Winter Months:
  •  UGG Boots
  • Slippers
  • V-Neck Sweater
  • Bakerboy Hat
  • Chunky Cable Knit Scarf
  • Armwarmer/mittens (I LOVE these)
  • Basic Cami's for layering
  • Cardigans (I like the tie belt ones)
  • New bag! (who doesn't need a new one for every season :) )
  • Good Pair of Jeans
I just thought I would share my favorite items with you guys my awesome readers! I made this picture using Polyvore.com. I love creating things on there so I'm sure you will see many more!

Sorry if I have been neglectful with my posts but I've been VERY busy gathering up everything for the New Years Bash! I think I have to learn time management better...lol.

xoxKatiexox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Sponsors/Companies

Katie's bookshelf::Blog-reviews

Euphemania: Our Love Affair with EuphemismsFirst of StateReasons Why YOU ROCK!: Realize Your Greatness and Amplify Your Personal PowerHow Music WorksRescueThr3e

More of Katie's books »
Katie's blog-reviews book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

counter


Make your own Countdown Clocks