Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Polyvore Review

I'm probably the craziest person on Blogger and I'm not even kidding. I have such a vast array of interests its nuts! One minute I want to draw and the next I want to read. One day I want to create and the next I want to write.
But that's just me!
Pour me a cup of coffee and I'm ready to go ! LOL.
I wanted to share some of my creations I made on Polyvore.com





 
About Polyvore:
Polyvore is a top style site.
Using the site's virtual styling tool, you can create unique sets that are  collages of clothing, accessories and lifestyle products, which represent high-end designer collections to everyday looks and celebrity styles. You can also create art and interior designs. All of the "sets" or collages you make you can share with users on the site, as well as on Facebook, Twitter and blogs.

My Review:
A++
I really must say that I love this site! Since I change my mind on things so frequently I can try out everything before I but them.
Did I mention you can also do some shopping on Polyvore?
I do recommend this site to anyone who has a creative mind and a love for fashion.

xoxoxo
Katie

This is my favorite one that I created!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Sponsors/Companies

Katie's bookshelf::Blog-reviews

Euphemania: Our Love Affair with EuphemismsFirst of StateReasons Why YOU ROCK!: Realize Your Greatness and Amplify Your Personal PowerHow Music WorksRescueThr3e

More of Katie's books »
Katie's blog-reviews book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

counter


Make your own Countdown Clocks