Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Recipe Tuesdays!


I'm now going to be featuring my favorite Recipes on Tuesdays!
So if you  have a recipe that you would like to share please email me at katiecan86(at)yahoo(dot)com !

Now For the Best Part the RECIPE!

Cappuccino  German Chocolate Cake!
This one is easy!
Just follow the directions on the box of cake....When cake is cooled lightly mix the Cool whip and 1/2 of the Cappuccino Mix packet  and lightly spread on cooled cake. Top with Heath Bit Pieces. AND YOUR DONE! Ingredients you need are listed below!
If you like this recipe I love comments!  


Ingredients:










2 comments:

  1. Hi I'm a new follower. I saw you one Giveaway blog. Love love love your blog!! Julz from JulzJewlz.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Sponsors/Companies

Katie's bookshelf::Blog-reviews

Euphemania: Our Love Affair with EuphemismsFirst of StateReasons Why YOU ROCK!: Realize Your Greatness and Amplify Your Personal PowerHow Music WorksRescueThr3e

More of Katie's books »
Katie's blog-reviews book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

counter


Make your own Countdown Clocks